Question using Amazon pay

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
I usually have items delivered to work so that I can guarantee someone will be in, but HDEW will only deliver to the billing address if you pay with credit card. However, they will deliver to an alternative address if you use amazon pay. I've seen the a-z of your cover with amazon pay but I was wondering if you are also still covered by your credit card insurance if this is your payment method for amazon pay? Also, I can't see anywhere on amazon's a-z whether it covers grey or not, but I assume the fact that you can use amazon pay at HDEW suggests that you are otherwise you wouldn't be able to use it?

Not sure about the legistics, but when I was arranging a return and replacement for a lens yesterday hdew contacted me to ask which address I would like the replacement shipped to. I was a bit confused until checked amazon, I'd forgotten to remove an addresspal UK address i'd added some time back, they do go by your address on there. AFAIK you're covered by hdew but not Amazon, could be wrong. Drop them a line maybe, they are pretty good at responding [just not on Saturdays it seems]. I had a to and fro email session with a guy called Ian from HDEW yesterday arranging UPS pick up and return, he sorted it all out for me as the UPS collection form would not work for me, kept telling me tracking number didn't exist, he organised it from his end and they should be picking up today.

Last edited:
Back