quick advise

Name
Ujjwal
Edit My Images
No
There is a Rollei 35A projector on ebay for 5 quids. But collection i70 miles away. The bid finishes in 30 mins...

There is also a Leica N24 for 55 quids delivered.

So how is the 35A projector? Is it worth a punt, or should I stick to the Leica

170 miles is way too far to collect a projector, just get yourself down to a car boot sale this weekend and pick yourself one up for a fiver!

It was only 10 miles from me :D

It was only 10 miles from me :D

OK, Ask Arthur really nicely to pop along and collect projector then drive to Norfolk and pick up up projector, buy Arthur beer and talk cameras for a while.

Sounds like a perfect day out (y)

that chance's gone Nick.

To hell with all this, I'll get the Leica. Then, as always, it'll be my fault....:D

BTW...how about we all meeting up one day in some central place ( like, say, Victoria station :D) and shooting the crap for a few hours..

Sounds like a plan :D

170 miles is way too far to collect a projector, just get yourself down to a car boot sale this weekend and pick yourself one up for a fiver!

Not one at the bootie today, just:- Fujica stx-1 with nifty fifty £8, nice Panagor for the digital guys 28mm f2.8 M42 £12, and what did I get? Mint working Nikon af210 P&S for 50p oh and a skate board for 50p.

I know I'll get the projector on Monday; and sure enough a good one will turn up next day for a fiver....:D

Do what I do Ujjwal - the moment I buy something I STOP LOOKING AT OTHERS :LOL:

I wish I could do that, I just wish.

The problem is, while researching for one thing, I end up finding out about 3 more stuff; and well, since they are stuff, they have to be had...:D

I wish I could do that, I just wish.

The problem is, while researching for one thing, I end up finding out about 3 more stuff; and well, since they are stuff, they have to be had...:D

Sounds like my mate's T-Shirt.... "He Who Dies With the Most Toys WINS!" :LOL:

Or, for the married ones... "He who gets away with the most toys wins..."

:D so good result in the end.

Got a Rollei P35 A for 1 quid. And since I'll pick up, no postage....

Leaves me with some cash to buy the Leica yet....:LOL::LOL:

Back