R2400 refillable cartridges

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Anybody thinking of getting refillable cartridges for their Epson R2400 and who lives near Preston?

I've just ordered a full on CISS for my R2400 and already have refillable cartridges plus 8 bottles of ink. Free to a good home but I'm not posting them as they WILL leak everywhere!!!

ah thought you were after some.

I've got some empty ones somewhere that bought but never used. ink should be fine if its properly sealed. you can wrap some cling film around the top and put each bottle in a sealable bag.

what CIS did you go for? I've a fotospeed system with mine

ah thought you were after some.

I've got some empty ones somewhere that bought but never used. ink should be fine if its properly sealed. you can wrap some cling film around the top and put each bottle in a sealable bag.

what CIS did you go for? I've a fotospeed system with mine

I got the Lyson one. I did have a CISS on my R300 as a general purpose printer but this is for quality so hoping it is about as good as the Epson. The examples look good that they sent through the post. I will still use the lab for paying customers but when I need a print there and then it should be ok.

I got the Lyson one. I did have a CISS on my R300 as a general purpose printer but this is for quality so hoping it is about as good as the Epson. The examples look good that they sent through the post. I will still use the lab for paying customers but when I need a print there and then it should be ok.

lyson one pretty much the same as the fotospeed one - would not be suprised if the ink is the same too. get yourself a waste ink tank. **** easy to fit but needed with a CIS as they tend to clog more than the carts.

lyson one pretty much the same as the fotospeed one - would not be suprised if the ink is the same too. get yourself a waste ink tank. **** easy to fit but needed with a CIS as they tend to clog more than the carts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXkashbJDf8

Just need a couple of lengths of fish tank tube stuff and I'll make one. I have the Epson engineers software that allows you to reset the waste ink tank counter so should be simple :)

thats all mine is. tupperware box, tubes and a couple of clips. just make sure its lower than the printer.

thats all mine is. tupperware box, tubes and a couple of clips. just make sure its lower than the printer.

Oh I know, I've had a CIS before and know what they are like !

Well the CIS has arrived from Lyson but I'm off to work now so can't have a mess today.

Back