rcsbroteifi02sr2.jpg

rcsbroteifi03zm3.jpg

rcsbroteifi04pn6.jpg

rcsbroteifi05mc4.jpg

rcsbroteifi06lb9.jpg

rcsbroteifi07cd4.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

I think 5 6 and 7 are the best, I like how in #6 you've used a high enough shutter speed to freeze the mud being flung up :D Generally I think that a lower angle looks better though which is why the first few don't appeal as much to me, although #4 is pretty good too.

Hi Ryan,

The first 5 and the last just look parked, 6 i quite like but the background is a tad distracting.

Fast shutter speeds can work very well but theres not enough dirt being kicked up to show some action.

Cheers

Nat
B->

number 6 for me

great angle - very different and bags of interest from the mud flying - maybe clone out the photographer 9dont they get everywhere?)

the others just need a bit of movement - shutter too fast and some panning would make them truly great shots instead of just good ones.

What sort of rally's that? Not a crash helmet in sight :thinking:

It's a road rally, As to the issue of helmets etc. My understanding is that this event is run as a road rally (or endro) which runs under different Motor Sport Association (MSA) rules to that of special stage rallying - the more common events you will see pictures of.

With road rallies the MSA has very strict rules about the cars taking part. Cars have to run devoid of advertising, with only four forward facing lights, strict noise limits and helmets etc are not required. So the cars are not so "in your face" for joe public. The vast majority of road rallies run at night. But every road rally run in the day will be run on private land, farmers fields etc.

Cheers,

Back