Rally Ireland

Edit My Images
Yes
So is anybody here going ?

The first stage is about 4 miles from my house which is nice and handy!

The wife and I was going, but had to spend some money on the house this year so we will have to miss it this year... :(

Looking forward to seeing it on the TV and the photos that people post !

Paul

Im not overly hopeful about photos because im expecting access to be extremely restrictive.

I am coming over for a sight.

I am taking the camera with me, but as you say, unless you have a tabard access may be difficult.

The best way of getting a decent vantage point would be to drive into the stage the night before a kip on the back seat of the car. That's what I'm planning on doing.

I know quite a number of the organisers so im going to recce the stages myself and look for places to go and take photos, I should be fit to get myself a pass that they are giving out to the people who live on the stage.

wont be doing it but hope its a good event, shall be heading to the RAC just like ross and will also be at the rallyGB..

will be away next week testing for rally ireland though :)

I have my spot for the first day sorted, Its a serious of fast bumps, should get some airborne shots. One of them is a bit of a turn with a sharp drop off which should be quite good.

I have my spot for the first day sorted, Its a serious of fast bumps, should get some airborne shots. One of them is a bit of a turn with a sharp drop off which should be quite good.

Any grid references ;)

Or for that matter, any other spots that you think could be quite decent as I am not familar with Ireland.
I don't mind a walk upto a spot either.
(y)

Back