rampworx skateparks

Name
John Francis
Edit My Images
Yes
i go here every week to ride and get a few pictures, i love the place, here are a few from the past few weeks.

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0068NEF.jpg

DSC_0102NEF.jpg

DSC_0030NEF.jpg

comments please

All good, just need to focus the shutter speed more,

I love this place, cant believe they changed the B Uniquie ramp into a Zoo York ramp that blows no skateboarders even use this ramp.

The flash is a little over powering in some the shots, IMO.
But you've caught some nice action in most of the shots - not sure how much you are able to move around the track, but perhaps a different composition to the images would bring them out more.
YOu've got few shots that show the height of the tricks very well, but then others (which I guess are performed just as high) lack the feel of it.

OJ...

welcome to TP

I think GooGaBu has said it all.

Maybe see you next week @ Preston Gates or the regional @ Leeds.

3 for me.

Not an easy background to shoot against thought in general

what GooGaBu said. The action is caught at the right moment but the lighting needs work and some composition.

All together though i like 9 the best if it was lit properly it would be a sick shot

evening brian and kev, i will be down at preston gates on saturday, just to have a look and a bite to eat, got to work at pne on sat. i will be racing at leeds on the sunday.

thanks for all the comments, i know the light on a few is not really the best.
i like 1 because of the way the light is coming through the frame (not a flash just a ceiling light), 3 because i took it with a 70-200mm, i never thought i would use it in a skatepark, and 4 because of how hard the trick is to complete and the way the light has come out on it.

Back