Random Shots while doing a clear out

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Exactly what it says really, was about to do a back up and thought I'd cull some of the crap out of the hard drive. Kept finding shots I'd never processed and I still haven't got the backup done :( Although I have reclaimed about 5Gb of disk :clap:

swanreflect.jpg

bird7.jpg

cyclist.jpg

flycross.jpg

I like the one of the fly, although it's a shame the eyes aren't a little sharper. Quite scary looking things close up aren't they? lol Stands out well against the bright colours.

Nice set dod, As usual your macro is up to standard but the cycle shot is so sharp it gets my vote..:thumb:

I like the one of the Blue Tit - did you use flash to get the catchlight in the eye?
The exposure on the Swan is spot on. Usually one manages to burn out some of the feather detail. Nice images to brighten a typical February day.

Sometimes it's good to revisit old shot's. You're a bit less attatched them and can look them slightly more subjectively. All good though. I hate backing up, my pc is junk so if I'm burning a DVD I can do nought else, just did mine this sunday, 6 discs in total and that was an incremental backup!

Back