random street shots

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
The first two are taken on the Southbank where all the street performers congregate. I did take a whole lot of the skaters but there all two blurred to show....some good blur effects though.

Angel and apple.
AngelNapples.jpg

A blond for the girls.
SkateBoarder.jpg

Now, just what am I going to do with that excess turf…hmmm.
This is my first go at selective colour… seem to fit this one I thought.
Grasssunbather.jpg

Ooooooh, ...neeeaaawwww.
Added a radiant filter …just because it made it more fun…I feel this shot doesn’t work, but like it anyway.
Toyshopwindow.jpg

A thinker.
I told him he had a great face and could I take a picture of him…at that point, he’s wife p***ed herself laughing, he raised his eyebrows at her, and leaned forwards away from her. Lol.
Athinker.jpg

Thanks. C&C please.

All good Adam, but the killer shot for me is the one you think doesn't work! Strange isn't it? :shrug:

I agree with CT. I think it really does work. Strong lines, strong composition, very effective.

lol At the thinker comment :D

Great set Adam.

And I agree with with CT too.
That shot reminds me of my younger days, looking through the window at things
I couldn't have. (Made up for it when I started working though :D)

They're all good. The Thinker - his face needs to be a touch bright, imho. Love the model shop pic though! (y)

Oh, well that's a suprise. What can I say... great minds think alike. :LOL:

A first saw that boy cycling down parade of shops with his dad, I'm sitting in traffic in the van... I saw him spot the toy shop, eyes widen, then a quick sprint and rear brake slide into the possition you see him in above. 'click'

I didn't get on with it because of all the extra ugly bits arround...hence the odd crop shape....a few distracting doorbells and suchlike have been edited out too...I didn't think the compersition was good...but hey, what do I know. :D

Thanks everyone.

I think the boy in the shop window is brilliant. I really could write a story about what lead him there and what his hopes and dreams are. I like the "thinker" too and your story makes it that much better.

Renee

Back