Rant

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
just have to let off some steam, i ordered a 393 manfroto head from Morris Photo on tuesday, they sent it next day delivery 9very nice of them). was looking forward to the mail man arriving today with my new toy and being able to try it out after work. As it had turned 4 pm at work and no sign of my toy i thought i would track it on city links web site to find out it had been delivered and a person with the name watson had signed for it at 14.42. Shame my last name is Macdonald and there is no watsons at my work. Stupid city link and to top it all off i phoned them up and was told to call back at 18.30 and they should have found out where it is, me being a nice lad said ok and phoned back to get someone else who said the woman dealing with my call was on another line and would cal me back, Guess what im still waiting :nono::boxer:

Know how you feel - bought a lens off Ebay on the weekend which was sent Royal Mail special delivery, should have been with me on Tuesday, nothing, then nothing today so phoned Royal Mail and apparently the parcel is currently in Cheshire and they don't know why it's there (I'm in South Wales!) and won't have any more news until tomorrow afternoon!
In all fairness the seller has offered a full refund and then pay him again when/if the lens turns up.

Perth in one day - City Link - you must be joking! We used to send all our goods to customers by City Link, but don't anymore. Next day service to Scotland always took several days, and no one ever knew where the stuff was. Whenever we tried to trace it for our customers all we got was a load of waffle. Probably the tea boy at City Link signed for it, and then forgot where he put it. I hope it turns up for you tomorrow. City Link Stinks.

Perth in one day - City Link - you must be joking! We used to send all our goods to customers by City Link, but don't anymore. Next day service to Scotland always took several days, and no one ever knew where the stuff was. Whenever we tried to trace it for our customers all we got was a load of waffle. Probably the tea boy at City Link signed for it, and then forgot where he put it. I hope it turns up for you tomorrow. City Link Stinks.

I hope for city link it turns up :LOL:

Mine turned from WE. I`m up in Scotland tommorow and shall go to watch the ospreys on Friday. Quick question if you don`t mind, how far a trek is it from the car park to the hide at Lock of Lowes?

Mine turned from WE. I`m up in Scotland tommorow and shall go to watch the ospreys on Friday. Quick question if you don`t mind, how far a trek is it from the car park to the hide at Lock of Lowes?

I hope you have sturdy shoes mate, it's about 300 yrds :D you will get good views of the birds on the feeder from inside the centre as well but will have to shot throught glass(y). What time will you be up there i was thinking about heading up there myself after work

P.s ive now got my 393 head they gave it to another company about 5 doors down from me, muppets. Since city link didn't phone back ive not phoned them to say ive received it. A big thumbs up for Morris Photo great service (y) shame about city link :thumbsdown:

i think i'll take this oportunity to rant about the sales on some camera shops! 10quid off a 500quid lens?? wow!!! sale of the century that is!!

Glad you've got your head finally macky. I've had several bad experiences with city link too.

Back