RAW?????

Name
Clifford
Edit My Images
Yes
:help:Well this could well be classed as the daftest question of all time, but here goes. I have a 400D and CS3, but how do you shoot in raw. Please dont say read the manual, as she who must be obeyed, has been and done a spring clean in my computor room:(:( , and the manual is god only know where:cautious:.

Pampers and raw.....sounds more like you need

lev8.jpg

:naughty: :exit:

Yes the 400d does shoot raw.

Press Menu
In option 1 access the Quality setting by pressing the set button and select Raw then press set again and hey presto you're shooting raw.

Mark

Yes the 400d does shoot raw.

Press Menu
In option 1 access the Quality setting by pressing the set button and select Raw then press set again and hey presto you're shooting raw.

Mark

Thanks a bunch :clap::clap:

As the question has been answered already, I think the manual should be downloadable from Canon's website.

You'll need Adobe Camera Raw to open raw files in Photoshop. You can download it from Adobe's website.

Thanks for the info, looks like a night of downloading:bang::bang:

It's worth adding (I think) that you can only select raw in the creative zone. In the basic zone settings you will be limited to JPEG only and the raw option will be invisible or certainly not selectable (I shoot with a 30D and 40D and I'm assuming the 400D is the same).

It's worth adding (I think) that you can only select raw in the creative zone. In the basic zone settings you will be limited to JPEG only and the raw option will be invisible or certainly not selectable (I shoot with a 30D and 40D and I'm assuiming the 400D is the same).

Good point, well made:)

Back