Really confused... advice / help needed

Name
Andy Nye
Edit My Images
Yes
HI All.

Armed with my Nikon D 40 as I went into Jessops store, I asked the assistant if he had this len's in stock and if so, could I look & try before buying.

Nikon 55-200mm ƒ/4-5.6G AF-S ED-IF DX VR

I did think he was a little rude as on his way to ' out the back ' he served another customer which took about 10 - 15 minutes , then went to see if he had the lens.

After 35 minutes of him leaving me to get the len's , he came out empty handed and said it would not fit ........... Not only confused now, but think i will shop online in the future...

So, to the experinced ... Will it work ?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Andy

The lens would fit mate and work, I think he was just having a bad day.

Regards

Nigel

Cheers, the pair of you ...

TP Advice sorted by 21:18 ... lens ordered from amazon at 21:21

:D

Ask any jessops salesman or assistant as they like to be called a simple question about a lens..........sigma 17-50f2.8 , will this be ok for flowers shot in bright daylight at 2.8 and 1.2000th with fill flash, yes he says and the background will even be clear to blow up, and these are supposedly pros who know there stuff when selling you what you need

and camera express you shop online but get better service I will never spend another penny at Jessops for a lot of reasons

"camera express" is this a new shop or did you mean "Warehouse Express" ?

Pete

"camera express" is this a new shop or did you mean "Warehouse Express" ?

Pete

I hope he wasn't refering to these people:

Beware of Sharks that feed off Holiday Makers [Archive] - Digital ...
20 posts - Last post: 10 Nov 2005
Everyone in Orlando was friendly and welcoming but this all changed when we purchased a camera from Camera Express Inc. ...

I googled Camera Express and it brought up a page of Warehouse Express links.:)

I googled Camera Express and it brought up a page of Warehouse Express links.:)

Yep, me too, that's exactly what prompted the question.

Pete

I was about to say in a nutshell yes

I had the D40X with this lens when I started out and it was a lovely combo

You will enjoy the lens

Jessops are a nightmare. They do sell second hand stuff and try to palm it off as new

before i get slated by staff there (if any come on here) it is my experience and had 2 items from 2 seperate shops with seals broken and finger prints on the screen

Back