Recommend a camera phone

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good camera phone, not really bother about playing music or video games on it just as long as it take a good picture, looking for some thing around 5 mega-pixels - budget of £350 - would consider contract phone ( if need be!) any make or model?

any suggestion welcome, especially if you have a 5 mega-pixel yourself, and are they any good?

Thanks Guys!!

Martin.

I've got a Sony Ericsson k850i, and it's not too bad in the grand scheme of things. Having said that, the photos from my 2mp ancient point and shoot still absolutely blow it away in terms of image quality. It's o.k. in bright light, but as soon as it's even slightly dim the image is either pretty underexposed, or if the flash comes in, overexposed. If you want something portable I'd strongly advise getting a cheap point-and-shoot, because the quality will almost certainly be better!

Having said that, if it's really important to have a phone camera, I would recommend the k850. I think the N95 might be worth a look too, heard good things about it!

Chris

Thanks Chris

I didn't really want to carry both a camera and a phone on me everyday so I'll have a look at the Nokia N95.
Cheers matey!

Anyone else no of any good image camera phones???

Martin.

Don't go for the N95, go for the N82. I always found my N95 to be quite buggy, and the flash is awful. With the N82, picture quality seems better and it has Xenon flash which makes all the difference on a camera phone in low light.

Thanks guys, i shall google them phones and check them out.

I got a LG Viewty of its rep for being a good camera phone. Its not that great. It has a v good camera, a gfood make of lens and an utterly woeful processing software. Its severly hampered by its processing which is a shame cos its a pretty good phone otherwise. I CAN take good photos but only if the conditions are good.

I understand the SE phones are good. My N95 is good, but slow as hell.

Back