Recommend me a compact digital camera :)

Name
Marc
Edit My Images
Yes
It's for my Gf, nothing fancy like a DSLR camera but just a nice little compact camera she can keep in her handbag when on nights out etc, is easy to use and fairly cheap i.e. between £50-£100

what are peoples recommendations?

I picked up a cheap Samsung L100 from Tesco a couple of months ago after destroying my old Ricoh when dropping it!

So far i've been quite impressed by it and it was only £65 (or it may have been £60 i can't remember exactly!).

There are some great mobiles with cams built in a the moment, my 5mp nokia takes pretty good 'party' shots.
x

I picked up a cheap Samsung L100 from Tesco a couple of months ago after destroying my old Ricoh when dropping it!

So far i've been quite impressed by it and it was only £65 (or it may have been £60 i can't remember exactly!).

thanks for the recommendation, picked it up after work today :) looks like a good bit of kit for £65! just need to get a decent size memory card for it now

It's for my Gf, nothing fancy - easy to use and fairly cheap i.e. between £50-£100

what are peoples recommendations?

Get her something decent you tight wad.

Spend a few quid on her. Particularly if you want her to take decent pics.

:)

Get her something decent you tight wad.

Spend a few quid on her. Particularly if you want her to take decent pics.

:)

she isnt into photography, she just wants something she can take on nights out with her mates, when goin on holidays or whatever, just a cheap and cheerful small digital camera that she can just click a button and its done lol

add £17 to the budget.

get a Canon Ixus 960is (12mp) from Amazon. £117

Small but a lot of solid camera for the money.

Buy cheap, buy twice!

thanks for the recommendation, picked it up after work today :) looks like a good bit of kit for £65! just need to get a decent size memory card for it now

Hey no problems, one of those will be winging it's way to the inlaws on xmas day to replace their ageing olympus which has just about had it!

also picked up a 2gb memory card for £7 so stuck that in the box aswell so she'll have everything she needs

Back