Recommend me a cool shoulder Bag

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a slingshot 200 and a Nova 1 AW which are great for the jobs they serve. However, I just dont like carrying the slingshot when im out casually and the small nova 1 doesnt hold my 400D with grip, lens and canon 70-300.

What I need is a cool looking shoulder bag, something bright, cant remember the make of them but they are really funky.
It needs to hold my 400D with grip which will be replaced by something larger like a 50D with a grip or a 5D. It also needs to hold a standard zoom lens like my sigma 17-70 and my canon 70-300.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

Ive got a crumpler muffin top 7500, great bag, doesnt look like a camera bag at all. Well made and it holds my gripped 50d with 24-105 attached, 10-22, 70-300 IS and 430 ex with no problems.

Ive just got a Crumpler Daily off here as i wanted something just a bit bigger.

Crumpler make very cool camera bags. Great bags too, I recommend them!

Had a look about for you and found this Shoulder Bag and you can keep your sarnies in it too.

Me I use a Crumpler Pretty Boy XXXL its cool enough for me :)

I had (have, but for sale now due to having more kit) a Crumpler Pretty Boy which would take what you want - great bag, and the most un-camera looking bag you could find probably.

(y) Thumbs up for Crumpler from me too, I have Pretty Boy in two different sizes ,a small one in Bright Red ( great for taking just a body and one lens) and a XXL in Olive, which I can get everything in.

F-Stop Bard, just to be different.

hmm, ok crumpler it is I think, are there any shops that actually stock them?

would the crumpler muffin top 7500 be too much?

im thinking about the 5500 version but I just wish there was somewhere I could try it out. I dont want to take a trip to London just to see!

How about a Kata H-16....not a Crumpler but its still a cool bag and ample room for 2/3 lens plus a pro size body should you ever go there..:)

im thinking about the 5500 version but I just wish there was somewhere I could try it out. I dont want to take a trip to London just to see!

The XXXL is the biggest in the range, and by bag standards (especially camera ones) its very small. The holding capacity is no where near what crumpler claim. If i were you, i would just go for the XXXL (i did). Check out my review ---> here

Some of the bigger Jessops and LCEs stocks them, if you have one near you.

If not, go one size up to what they say; Crumpler's measurements are a tad on the small side!

Just ordered my Muffin Top 7500 from Mifsuds, just under £59 delivered, that was the cheapest I could find and it should arrive tomorrow ( Thurs)
I went for espresso / sand. I had a Pretty Boy in Olive ( :eek:) a while ago so thought i would have a change of colour.
Allan

Back