Recommendations for photo book printers

I have used Blurb quite a lot and found them very good. You can also put a mark up on your books and sell direct from the blurb website. I would advise paying the extra for premium or lustre paper

Is it just for yourself? Snapfish did one OK for me.
I wouldn't recommend them without caveats for any of the other services I tried though (prints, acrylics)

My Photobook, Snapfish and blurb!!

My Photobook, Snapfish and blurb!!
I use Jessops AKA CEWE for the extra large faux leather ones they are superb... The smaller ones are not very nice and scuff up on the corners a bit easily.

I've used Blurb a couple of times in the past, however, I tend to use Photobox more often.. i've had Photobooks for all sorts of occasions including weddings from them.. .. never had a problem... you can sell from their site too...

Moey!

I have used photobox for some cheap end photobooks but i dont believe their quality or the flexibility in design to be good enough for most of the books i create.

I use http://www.bobbooks.co.uk which has never failed to impress! I have seen blurb for the first time the last couple of days so i might give them a shot next time.

Blurb for me, top quality every time.

Andy

Back