Recommended cycling jersey printer

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi fellow TPers,

As some will know, I'll be heading to the French Pyrenees next year, when I will be pedalling solo up six mountain passes in the same day for my local children's hospice.

I'd very much like to buy two or three good quality blank white cycling jerseys and get my charity fundraising website address and logo printed on them. That way, I can make more people aware of the website and hopefully get more hits and donations for them, and I have a design in mind for the print.

So, I'd very much appreciate any info on recommendations of people who do this kind of work to a very high standard and who are reliable.

Of course I'm willing to pay the going rate (so that the hospice get all the funds, I will be using my own funds).

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I used to be in the industry and still get the journals, would you believe aload got recycled today dammit !

To be honest if not for prolonged use and longevity is not the most important thing I would steer away from the sub dyed stuff as it will be very expensive for just a few - if you can find the blanks then a local tshirt printer or signmaker using the correct stuff should be able to help - you do not want 'blocks' of ink / transfer though as these will not breathe with the shirt, as a sub dyed garment would.............

no problem, we use a local supplier in warrington.
he is doing stuff for me at the moment.

pm for details.

there are plenty short run jersey manufacturers around.

consider it sorted mate

no problem, we use a local supplier in warrington.
he is doing stuff for me at the moment.

pm for details.

there are plenty short run jersey manufacturers around.

consider it sorted mate

Ahh, good stuff, my area was Silk Screen so we used to sub the jerseys out, just can't remember where, Bean Bag rings a bell but can't find them on google - it was a while ago though !

i think been bag went bust or off to japan a few years ago.
furtunately markta wants a base layer of white .

so you can use this within the design ie like the old cheque block masonic thing.
or adidas three stripe. gola 2 strip green.

simpler the better

pace

i think been bag went bust or off to japan a few years ago.
furtunately markta wants a base layer of white .

so you can use this within the design ie like the old cheque block masonic thing.
or adidas three stripe. gola 2 strip green.

simpler the better

pace

Cool, I know we did once have some issues putting transfers on and melting the jerseys, I have been out of it for nearly 10 years though !

Brilliant! :)

Thanks guys, really helpful - will make some enquiries tomorrow.

Pace, PM sent for details etc.

Cheers :clap::clap::)

PS. Please continue to post if any others come to mind or any other info etc. :)

Impsport are well known. No minimum order but there is a small order surcharge and they've never been cheap.

Back