Recommended post processing tutorials

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm hoping to tap into the collective wisdom here for some recommended landscape post processing tutorials. I've done the initial YouTube search but I could spend my life trawling through them.

Ideally I prefer photographers whose style is to add contrast and vibrance but in a subtle way - definitely no here's how I added a bright orange sky to this dull day etc. Additionally any suggestions to get my head around luminosity masking

I also have a preference for the quieter style of presentation ie no whooping or look at me I'm a presenter

All suggestions appreciated

TIA

Adam Gibbs has a few videos showing his use of Lightroom and he’s quite subtle. PiXimperfect has a number of landscape related editing videos, as does Greg Benz. All nice ‘not in your face’ presenters.

Thomas Heaton is the guy for you.

I agree but as per my OP I was seeking recommendations to save me trawling through vast numbers of videos that wouldn't be suitable for me

Just search for "beginner" or "basic" tutorials for things you are interested in and see who you can follow and understand.

If they go too fast for you and you cant follow then skip it and find another person.

It wont take long before you find someone who you suits you.

I thought I'd update this thread in case it's of use to anyone else. In addition to the recommendations. I've also found the following to be closest to my requirements
Andy Astbury - Very forthright but really seems to know his stuff
Post Processing Mastery - A comprehensive set of photos hop stuff for landscapes

On YouTube there are On Landscape Lighroom Tutorials with Joe Cornish, and Greg Whitton and Alex Nail have also done editing videos on their Youtube channels. As yet I haven't seen any better than these. Who you rate may well depend on what you want to shoot and what your ideal style is. I certainly can't see any need for complicated techniques like luminosity masking.

Back