Reculver2.jpg

Reculver11.jpg

Reculver12.jpg

Reculver13.jpg

Reculver14.jpg

Reculver15.jpg

Reculver5.jpg

Reculver9.jpg

Pirate, I am sure others will back me up here. You are going through a transition, and a bloody great one at that! Your photos are really starting to shine, and I do really mean that. I think these are absolutely fantastic. Wish I was able to keep up with you!

Keep it up,

Gary.

Pirate

Really nice set... keep them coming.. was the last week was a lovely evening followed by fish and chips at herne bay sitting on beach in the dark...

Shutterman

Pirate, I am sure others will back me up here. You are going through a transition, and a bloody great one at that! Your photos are really starting to shine, and I do really mean that. I think these are absolutely fantastic. Wish I was able to keep up with you!

Keep it up,

Gary.

Wow thanks Gary (y)(y)

I will still take the odd shot that people won't like but hey thats all part of the experience :LOL:

Pirate

Really nice set... keep them coming.. was the last week was a lovely evening followed by fish and chips at herne bay sitting on beach in the dark...

Shutterman

Thankyou Shutterman , i nearly got myself some fish n chips today :LOL:

Damnit stop talking about food. I live 5 min from the kebab shop and i'm now getting hungry!

these are like looking out of the window and seeing the view for real.....

I like those a lot. Brings back memories.

I don't want to sound negative but I think you're posting too many of what's basically the same subject. Rocks bottom left, cliffs to the right and castle off in the distance. We were discussing this on IRC last night and imho you should pick what you feel is the best one, or maybe 3 and simply post them. 3, 4, 5 for example. Heres one, heres where I stood up and heres were I stepped to the right a bit. Which is the best? Now I understand that you might be posting them because you're asking others to decide which ones are the best but no-ones saying that yet. They're only saying "Nice set" which isn't really helpful.

1. I'm more drawn to the rocks in the middle than the castle on the right which is too close to the right hand frame to be nicely composed.

2. Is better but the castle needs to be more to the left. Rule of thirds etc.

Out of 3,4,5,6,7,8,9..... The one that works best for me is 6 and perhaps the last. But imho they're all lacking in really good light and the sky is a bit bland due to haze.

I'm really liking these mate. Think I might have to tag along with you soon to see how it's done!

I don't want to sound negative but I think you're posting too many of what's basically the same subject.

Its all very well giving advice mate but , when i gave you advice on yours in something to try you just basically told me to sod off its my image... So :cautious:

I'm really liking these mate. Think I might have to tag along with you soon to see how it's done!

That'd be nice , more than welcome (y)

Its all very well giving advice mate but , when i gave you advice on yours in something to try you just basically told me to sod off its my image... So :cautious:

So what I'm saying is wrong then? Because I didn't do what you said you're just going to write off my help? I disagree with your advice and now apparently I have no opinion worth listening to, is that how you wanna play it?

So what I'm saying is wrong then? Because I didn't do what you said you're just going to write off my help? I disagree with your advice and now apparently I have no opinion worth listening to, is that how you wanna play it?

Not at all , however now you know how it feels ;)

EdinburghGary , got any of that porpcorn to spare? (y)

Me too. I've seen some monumental forum battles before because somebody can't accept some criticism, or because they feel the need to disagree with advice because that person disagreed with theirs. It's just stupid. If you can't accept criticism, then you're wasting your time.

Back