Red Arrows - Portrush Airshow

Edit My Images
Yes
I hope everyones not fed up of the Red Arrows, there seems to be quite a few threads going atm. Heres my take anyway.

These were taken with a Fujica ST605, Fujinon 55mm f/2.2 and Fuji Superia 200. I have to apologise for the image quality, the scans are pretty poor so theres a lot of grain.

Anyway here goes:

Overall I'm quite please with how they came out considering how poor the weather was, especially the last two, it was so overcast and pouring with rain! I just need to save up for a film scanner so I can scan them in a bit better quality.

C&C welcome!

Nicely framed!
Save your scanner money and go digital!

Nice set. Missed the weekend they were over as I was away. Love them on film as well.

Cheers nicofell.

I was a bit worried about taking them with film because there was just so much glare from one side of the sky and really dark clouds on the other so I was having to constantly change apertures when panning. But like I said before I'm pretty please with them because most of them came out correctly exposed.

I also took some shots with my holga, they should be interesting when they come back...

Back