Red Arrows returning to Norwich Airport

Lynton

awkward customer
Name
Lynton (yes really!)
Edit My Images
No
Reds were temporarily at Norwich airport today following display at Eye Agricultural Show.

Here's a few picke dup with the new sigma 50-150mm.......

C&C welcome as always..........

reds1.jpg

reds2.jpg

reds3.jpg

4. Not sure if this works or not. Comments please.

reds4.jpg

Lastly......... Rd 3 - Kirsty Moore's Plane with it's own paint scheme. :exit::coat:

reds3pink.jpg

Nice set Lynton. I take it you're pleased with the siggy!

I like number 4! Personally I would make it just a tad lighter, but I like the way the red arrows are darker than they're background. The red arrows are always very bright in images and I like the way you've turned this around, it makes you think a little more about the image. And you can quite clearly see the distinct redarrow outline and formation. Plus in the original if there is space, maybe move the crop upwards a little bit? Just so the centre of the image is going through the centre of the formation and not of the bottom of the back two planes.

All round a good set! (y)

Last edited:
good points Toby - and thanks.

Plenty of room in the middle - so maybe i will give them something to fly into to.....

good points Toby - and thanks.

Plenty of room in the middle - so maybe i will give them something to fly into to.....

Sweet. If you do have something for them to fly into, then try and angle them so the point between top and bottom corners goes right through the middle of the formation. Could be an interesting crop?

Back