Red Grouse

buckas

Mister Forum Regular
Name
Drew
Edit My Images
No
Still going through shots from Scotland, saw this on the side of the road going over Lecht pass and did emergency stop, had fluffy white feet but sneaked into nearby heather to hide them :)

redgrouse.jpg

50D + 400mm f/5.6L

cheers

drew

A great natural capture there (y) Was there any sign of Charlie AKA Sawman :naughty::naughty:

Now that's a nice shot Drew. It looks just ever so slightly over sharpened to me but the composition and colours are great.

Thanks Paul mate, noted about the sharpening (y)

A great natural capture there (y) Was there any sign of Charlie AKA Sawman :naughty::naughty:

Thanks matey, lol - does he like them then? (or is it the whisky? :naughty:)

drew

Very nice shot and the setting is perfect.

Very nice shot...I have been wanting a shot of a Red grouse for a while but alas it will have to wait for a while in the meantime keep em coming :D

... had fluffy white feet but sneaked into nearby heather to hide them :)
Love the shot Drew! As opposed to seeing its wee white bootees, imo, the foreground heather is a better feature for the over all composition as it gels with the oof background.

Lovely capture (y)

thats a lovely shot

Nice shot Drew - great composition

Nice shot but wheres the whiskey? :LOL:

Very nice shot and the setting is perfect.

Very nice shot...I have been wanting a shot of a Red grouse for a while but alas it will have to wait for a while in the meantime keep em coming :D

A lovely shot Drew (y)

very nice :)

Top shot Drew, looks a good combination of lens and camera. (y)

Superb - great colours and pose.

Love the shot Drew! As opposed to seeing its wee white bootees, imo, the foreground heather is a better feature for the over all composition as it gels with the oof background.

Lovely capture (y)

Lovely detail and colour.

John

A beautiful image.(y)

thanks all (y):D(y)

drew

Thats a cracking shot, typical of the species and its living environment.

Back