Red Kite shots - High Wycombe, Bucks

Name
Gareth Spiller
Edit My Images
Yes
My first post on the forum.

This one was with my 55-250 on my 40D in High Wycombe, I'd only only my first DSLR for a few weeks when this was taken so I was very pleased.

4650320607_f555dd14a2.jpg

This one was in my back garden with my upgraded 100-400L after a lot more practice.

4636188801_c7ec61387b.jpg

No.1 looks like "Tatty" who poses at Briony's :D Nice to see a different shot and a natural background which is a mute subject on here at the mo.

Welcome to the forum!

Brilliant images for someone who has only had a DSLR camera for a few weeks!!!!! Looking forward to more!

(y)

Welcome to the forum!

Brilliant images for someone who has only had a DSLR camera for a few weeks!!!!! Looking forward to more!

(y)

Thanks mate, had the camera for a few months now and I love it, wish I'd taken it up sooner.

I quite like the 1st shot,but with a bit of careful cropping it would look brilliant with the wings in the position you have caught them.Well done.

I quite like the 1st shot,but with a bit of careful cropping it would look brilliant with the wings in the position you have caught them.Well done.

It's already had a big crop, I was a long way away shot with the 250mm. I hope I get lucky again now that I have the 400mm.

Back