Red Panda @ Chester zoo.

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
Most of the time these guys sit up in there tree and make most shots a nightmare " Or not worth taking.."

Anyhow last week they played ball..!!

Here is a few They did everything from eating infront of you. walking in the undergrowth. climing the lower branches. drinking from the pool at the side . " I even caught one in mid air doing a jump lol"

So some of the shots.

red_panda_1_web.jpg

red_panda_2_web.jpg

red_panda_3_web.jpg

MD

love the expression on the face in number 2 - beautiful animals (probably my favourite animal). Nice shots

Cheers for the comment

#3 for me - love the expression in #2, but I think the focus is slightly out... Of course if you didn't have such bloody expensive equipment, you'd have a larger DOF and you'd have gotten away with it... ;) :naughty:

Lol I had the 30D in my bag i should have used that.. lol. I know the focus is slightly off but i liked the shot anyway.

Thanks again..

MD

Good shots MD, particulraly like #2 :) Snarly little thing isn't he :)

Good shots MD, particulraly like #2 :) Snarly little thing isn't he :)

Cheers John. Yes they are . You dont realise how big those paws and claws are and those big teeth..

Regards

MD

The red panda's are fantastic, if I could take one animal home as a pet it would be a red panda (although i'm not to sure about them rubbing there backsides on everything!)

Number 2 for me though.

The red panda's are fantastic, if I could take one animal home as a pet it would be a red panda (although i'm not to sure about them rubbing there backsides on everything!)

Number 2 for me though.

Cheers Gary. Not sure I would want to take one home looking at those claws...!

MD

Its great when they come down from the trees :) ,excellent shots my fav is #2 as well
Pete

Thanks for the comment Pete. Bet you have seen the bears in the trees a few times.. lol

MD

Back