Redsnapper

hashcake

Gone to pot!
Name
Darran, Daz or ****
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Just thought I would share my experience of dealing with Redsnapper for a tripod and pan and tilt head.
I had a few questions to ask Joe and he responded very quickly to my emails.
I tend to have a problem when paying for goods via paypal in respect that the seller doesn't normally send the item to my work address.
I do understand why sellers prefer to send only to a registered address.
However, no hassle at all with Joe and he was more than happy to send my goods to my work address.
All in all a very pleasurable experience I wouldn't hesitate in buying from Rednapper again.

Spoke to Joe on late Thursday afternoon with a question about the internal size of his SY603 notebook/camera rucksack (which incidentally looks very very similar to the Lowepro CompuRover AW, but is only £45). He went straight out to the warehouse and measured one whilst I was on the phone.

He was right, my Canon 40D + 70-200 f4 L with reversed hood just fits in the middle section.

The bag and my Redsnapper tripod arrived Monday morning as advised and both appear to be of excellent quality, the tripod easily being comfortable to use for a 6 footer and solid in the good old Scottish breeze.

Back