Reflectors

Why I wonder do they charge 99p for the reflectors and £9.99 for the postage. Is this so that if there is anything wrong with them they only have to refund 99p and not the tenner. Am I a sceptic or not?

Got the same one free with a magazine I subscribed to not had chance to use it yet but looks like it could be usefull bit of kit
Bob

Why I wonder do they charge 99p for the reflectors and £9.99 for the postage. Is this so that if there is anything wrong with them they only have to refund 99p and not the tenner. Am I a sceptic or not?

I think you may be right

Possibly - but more than likely to avoid Ebay fees, which are based on selling price. There's no commission charged on delivery charges and althought it's against Ebay's rules to avoid paying them commission by overcharging for delivery, they don't seem to do much about it.

BTW, most of these reflectors are absolutely identical apart from the name. I've never understood why some people are happy to pay more money for the same item from the same factory, but there you go:LOL:

Possibly - but more than likely to avoid Ebay fees, which are based on selling price. There's no commission charged on delivery charges and althought it's against Ebay's rules to avoid paying them commission by overcharging for delivery, they don't seem to do much about it.

BTW, most of these reflectors are absolutely identical apart from the name. I've never understood why some people are happy to pay more money for the same item from the same factory, but there you go:LOL:

Yes you're probably right about ebays fees. I never thought of that.

Back