Relaxing

Edit My Images
Yes
before the party on Saturday night....

even little girls know it's a good idea to rest so you can keep going ALL night!! :love::clap::bonk:

maddiereclining.jpg

The look of innocence before the party animal comes out ?
Great shot and the wife loves it with an aawwww;)

Pat

Piercing blue eyes....bet she breaks a few hearts when she gets older.

.... she breaks a few hearts already...... ;) She's a real 'leveller' in tense situations.....

yesterday she was describing to me that butterflies come from callerpittars..... I really laugh out loud every time I think of it!

OMG, Marianne - she looks just like her Mum. What a little cutie. Girls always twist their 'Daddies' around their little fingers.

Super shot.

OMG, Marianne - she looks just like her Mum. What a little cutie. Girls always twist their 'Daddies' around their little fingers.

Super shot.

This is my youngest Granddaughter Gilly.....but it has been said that she is like me :love: and as for Barry, well she just makes a beeline for him whenever we walk into a room. I asked her once what was so special about Barry, and she said 'he's just cute Grandma!' She does have a habit of calling him Barra though :LOL:

Granddaughter:eek: never!!!

That's a lovely shot but a tad too heavy filter use for the eyes (dust and scratches or median?). Perhaps just mask out the eyes to make them nice and sharp again :)

Back