Rememberance - better late than never

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
The title says it all, only just got round to processing and got to service late anyway due to flamin tube trains. So most of these are slightly more relaxed than would be expected at such a service as they were taken whilst the vets waited to do the march past after the 'VIP's' had left.

3025819776_dacc1a2ddb_o.jpg

3025820056_46ea3c757d_o.jpg

3024991425_86b462fd12_o.jpg

3025821016_4da5d9e02d_o.jpg

5 - not sure how these chaps are connected, but with the bowler hats, I couldnt help but think of the homeguard.
3025821214_e9e0433201_o.jpg

TFL

Last edited:
Good to see some slightly less "formal" shots.

A really good set which capture the atmosphere perfectly. I think number two is excellent, but is beaten by number four (just) as my favourite.

Thanks for sharing.

#4 is definately the winner here. nice angle and well composed. top marks!(y)

My contribution:
These were shot for the local paper (to a brief) and I have to wait until they are published (today) before showing them anywhere else. All the local villages had parades on Sunday and three photographers were sent to cover them. I was assigned to the village of Forth, South Lanarkshire - pop 2,200. It was a cold, dismal morning.

AW3_2235.jpg

AW3_2254.jpg

AW4_3130.jpg

AW4_3149.jpg

Good to see some slightly less "formal" shots.

A really good set which capture the atmosphere perfectly. I think number two is excellent, but is beaten by number four (just) as my favourite.

Thanks for sharing.

Thankyou

#4 is definately the winner here. nice angle and well composed. top marks!(y)

Thanks Josh (y)

My contribution:
These were shot for the local paper (to a brief) and I have to wait until they are published (today) before showing them anywhere else. All the local villages had parades on Sunday and three photographers were sent to cover them. I was assigned to the village of Forth, South Lanarkshire - pop 2,200. It was a cold, dismal morning.

great set mate, looks like you covered the day well :clap:

Thanks - seven made it to the paper.

Some great shots, although I would have preferred straight black and white but obviously thats just personal taste.

I think 3 just misses the mark slightly, maybe if it had been zoomed out a bit to get the people legs in.

:D I agree about 3 Foggy, but sadly, there were no legs, just heads of the crowd and that was standing on a wall at the top of Downing Street, I couldnt get any higher....well, not with those police marksmen on the roof and armed officers at the gate watching :LOL:

:D I agree about 3 Foggy, but sadly, there were no legs, just heads of the crowd and that was standing on a wall at the top of Downing Street, I couldnt get any higher....well, not with those police marksmen on the roof and armed officers at the gate watching :LOL:

People are bloody inconsiderate putting their heads in the way of a shot sometimes arent they! :D

Back