Resizing.

tiler65

Suspended / Banned
Name
Tom (I think)
Edit My Images
Yes
I have LR2.2 and CS3 and was wondering how I can resize the same photo in different sizes without reopening the original photo to do the same process.

I did a shoot of some formal dinner portraits and all the customers have different size requirements (some for the costs and some for existing frames).

Is there a way I can flag all the photos sold, then tick the size needed by number needed, but do multiple sizes for the same shot for those who want different sizes. Then save them into a folder for printing, then upload to an on line printer (dslabs, photobox etc) so I don't have to resize with their software.

I just want to try an cut down my work flow. I would like to try and set up some sort of process where I offer say 4 print sizes and then when I upload to my PC I can run an action/batch re-sizer to make 4 copies of each shot in the print sizes.

Sorry for the confusing Sunday morning query.

I think you can with PICTURE PACKAGE in CS3, click on FILE then click on AUTOMATE the you can select various sizes and load the images you require for a certain size. and you can save presets. changing LAYOUT is what i think your after

Yes it's possible with a simple photoshop script ONLY if ALL the sizes are of the same Ratio! If not the picture will be cropped.

Back