Resovoir!!

Edit My Images
No
Ladybower Resovoir last evening, 1st attempt at shooting raw. Hmmm, the canon software does not give you many options to play with.

lbower.jpg

I keep meaning to visit Ladybower with my camera.......always go past it visiting elsewhere.

You tried Rawshooter essentials?

Havnt tried any raw software other than that supplied with camera.
I go out to ladybower a fair bit so if you want to PM me ill send ya me number and next time im going out that direction may as well come along.

Gary Bagshawe said:
Havnt tried any raw software other than that supplied with camera.
I go out to ladybower a fair bit so if you want to PM me ill send ya me number and next time im going out that direction may as well come along.

Cheers mate its a date :D ........seriously yes would be good to meet up sometime thanks for the offer.

Often go out to Castleton Bakewell etc.

Gary, RSE is much easier to use than the Canon tool.

RSE gets the thumbs up from me too, along with many others on here too :)

As for the ladybower thing.....I'm always up for a trip out that way if anyone fancies some mancunian company :) (I promise not to nick any of your gear or your car tyres).

Gary Bagshawe said:
Hmmm, the canon software does not give you many options to play with.
You should see Fuji's offering.

"Convert these images to TIF? Y/N"

Seriously. :LOL:

Gary Bagshawe said:
Cheers all, Any idea how much the RSE software is?

RawShooter Essentials is free and always will be..they are currently about to update it to Rawshooter Essentials 2006 and they also do a more advanced version called RawShooter Premium 2006 which is available as a free trial and sells for about $99 if you choose to buy.

Many of us here use/d Essential and some of us have swapped over to Premium just recently. Both are very capable tools and are much easier to use than the Canon software.

Marcel said:
As for the ladybower thing.....I'm always up for a trip out that way if anyone fancies some mancunian company

That maybe bad for street cred around these parts :p :D

Back