Returning to photography, again, and again

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Afternoon all.
Am returning to photography again as a hobby and pastime.
Strangely enough this and music have been the one's I've kept up.
Have done 35mm film in B&W and even had my own darkroom, but there's a button now that does it LOL.
Going to read the forums, but starting with landscape photography first as we moved to Scotland 3 years ago and the scenery is stunning.

Welcome Paul :D

I'd glad you've stayed with it and I'll look forward to seeing your pictures of Scotland, and maybe being a little jealous :D

Happy reading and viewing... Enjoy! :D

Thanks Alan
Couple of weeks before I post any pics.
Joining the local camera club as well when they start again in Sept.
The more knowledge i get the better.

Hi Paul, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome to the forum Paul, enjoy :wave:

I have also returned. Was a poster on here years ago but think lapsed accounts got binned after a while so had to set up a new one. I was a digital user but now giving film a go. Enjoy and good luck.

Afternoon all.
Am returning to photography again as a hobby and pastime.
Strangely enough this and music have been the one's I've kept up.
Have done 35mm film in B&W and even had my own darkroom, but there's a button now that does it LOL.
Going to read the forums, but starting with landscape photography first as we moved to Scotland 3 years ago and the scenery is stunning.

A good amount of people are in and out of photography and music on here, myself included.

I took a good 2 year break and then came back but I’m more a part timer or one of those full timers who mingles in crowds so I’m “there” but not really doing much..

Scotland is rather special for landscapes, you’ll need to post some up and then I’ll post some of Darlington. My only saving grace is it’s not stoke or Middlesbrough

A good amount of people are in and out of photography and music on here, myself included.

I took a good 2 year break and then came back but I’m more a part timer or one of those full timers who mingles in crowds so I’m “there” but not really doing much..

Scotland is rather special for landscapes, you’ll need to post some up and then I’ll post some of Darlington. My only saving grace is it’s not stoke or Middlesbrough
Ha ha, wife's a smoggy. used to go to Darlo many many years ago.

Back