Reversed 50mm on Sigma 105 EX DG

Edit My Images
No
***If you have any kind of problem looking at crazy colour patterns, be wary of looking at these***

First time I've ever tried this. Took the Sigma 105 and held my nifty fifty reversed in front of it.

Then took a few shots at varying magnification from 1:4 - 1:1.

They're not amazing but still, not too bad for a first attempt. My eyes are about to fall out though after looking at them. All hand held which is almost impossible with the non-existent DoF

High Definition image - 1080p on a Flat Panel TV - The only decent one I got of that screen

486347893_TtHqM-O.jpg

The rest are from a standard CRT monitor
486348176_rYY4A-O.jpg

486348249_znnz2-O.jpg

This I think is the best of the bunch. It was taken with less magnification. The others were all at around 1:1
486348075_Rc6J4-O.jpg

486348317_o6BFw-O.jpg

Last edited:
I do prefer 4 to the rest.. there's more to look at, very abstract.. I think my eyes are about to fall out though...!! :D

hehe, yeah, 4 is the better one. They are quite the strain on the eyes.

Cheers :)

LOL.. ya gotta admit though, even though they may be tiny tiny when watching the screen normally, you're still watching them ;)

Hey, people should use these examples for those employers that try their best to prevent their workers from taking breaks from the screen. Tell your boss to look at these images for 2 hours ;), and then tell him/her that you have to look at these dots for hours :D

Last edited:
WOW! How cool are they!

:eek:))

Very different...good to see someone thinking out the box.

Could be worth playing about with creative different patterns somehow.

DB

Cheers DB. It's quite tough.. DoF is millimeters..

I was playing around with handwritten text as well. Crazy :)

I love #3 - almost looks 3d....

Must... Look... Away...

hehe :D

Back