Rhosilli shots.....

Edit My Images
Yes
These are the 4 best of mine.

I have others

But I wont show them (Stan is bigger than me and he does Karate!)

DSC_1484.jpg

DSC_1483.jpg

DSC_1440.jpg

DSC_1480.jpg

Hopefully they convey some mood as it was very flat light.

I've had to work these v.hard again but I quite like the softness of them.

Fantastic shots, the last one has beautiful colour casts .... but all are great shots :clap:

Cracking shots there mate (y)

I must admit I am rather enjoying seeing the variety of the shots from the different togs on the trip :)

Second would be my pick as well, although something about three draws me to it. Glad I'm not the only one to trek to Rhossili and be greeted with grey skies - these were mine from a few months ago!

Tom its is becoming a recurring theme for me at the moment. But you managed to recover the situation brilliantly.

I really love No2 It just pulls you right in. I can see that working really well as a HUGE print :)

Bother, I really must keep a better eye on Talk Photography, missing out on a scramble around Worms Head and a stroll of the beach at Rhossili with some expert photographers. Especially as I live only fifty to sixty or so more miles to the West of Swansea.

Dare I add a couple of my very inexpert tries, especially after seeing Gandhi's really special efforts.
large.jpg

FujiFilm FinePix S602 Zoom 1/350s f/8.0 iso200
97345856.jpg

FujiFilm FinePix S602 Zoom 1/210s f/8.0 iso200
97345857.jpg

FujiFilm FinePix S602 Zoom 1/340s f/5.6 iso200

Last edited:
Bother, I really must keep a better eye on Talk Photography, missing out on a scramble around Worms Head and a stroll of the beach at Rhossili with some expert photographers. Especially as I live only fifty to sixty or so more miles to the West of Swansea.

Then you must be another member from Pembrokeshire - :welcome:

Back