Richmond athletic ground

Edit My Images
No
heya,

im going to be photographing a rugby match at richmond athletic ground and was hoping someone may have been there before and could let me know what to expect, im going to be pitchside

cheers

rich

the London Scottish ground?

Stands on one side, road on one and just touchline on the other two. Not a sports shooter but you'll have no difficulty getting to the touch line

I've shot there a couple of times, but never under lights.

There isn't really space to sit behind the dead ball line, however there is plenty of space either side of the touch lines before the barrier. The 2's pitch has access all the way round.

Lighting, well if it's like any other National one grounds, you'll be lucky if you are getting 1/500th, f2.8 @ 3200.

Hope that helps.

Lighting, well if it's like any other National one grounds, you'll be lucky if you are getting 1/500th, f2.8 @ 3200.

Great lighting then !!

The U17s were training last week at Rectory field. I couldn't believe how dark it was.

I'd want a mk iv or D3s to shoot at night.

Rectory field is something like 1/500th f2.8 @ 6400 and Esher is even worse. The Wonders of National One.

Your quite welcome to come down to National League 2S at Southend if you want a challenge Helen. :LOL:

Back