Ricoh Auto 66

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I've got a couple of medium format cameras here and am eager to run a few rolls through. I have some fp4 and am waiting delivery of velvia 50.

(the other is a yashica124g, but I need a battery for it)

Anyway all I can find about the Ricoh is this page http://www.angelfire.com/ca/erker/auto66.html

And I don't quite get how to work this camera.

The bottom below the lenses are 2 wheels, one seems to control the aperture (on the right as you look front on) this moves the blades and has markings what look like a flash, B, 8.6, 10, 12, 14,16. Which sort of indicates shutter speed?? This knob also moves the red needle in the meter.

The other wheel on the left as you view face on seems to be spring loaded and when turning it, it will close down the aperture but will spring load back to the max setting set by the other knob. This is marked with aperture markings of 3.5 5.6 8 11 16 22

As for the black needle in the meter, I can't seem to get much movement out of it even if I point it at a light. Do selenium meters 'go flat'?

Anyone got one and can tell me how to take a pic with it. I don't want to run a film through and get either white negs or black negs back.

Back