Riddles ... isn't it.

Hey guys, I feel I must appologise about my last post. You're right forbiddenbiker, I am a kill joy, sorry. As said, Kinda regret posting that, but oh well, hope it doesnt label me with a bad rep.....? :(

Chuckurbarla, very kind of you to ask mate, appreciate it :) ... Was just having a bad day, revision going badly, amongst other things... Physics aint easy, specially with exam stress as well :(

But! Am happy now :D, Had a good day today, and things are on the up. Besides, most that know me on mIRC would hopefully say im quite easy going mostly and up for a laugh :D

So yes.

Ok, here is a question for you all ;)

If a charge distribution at a distance r away is moving at a speed c/4 in an arbitrary direction, and radiation from this distribution travels at c from the point at which it was emitted from towards you (lets say it radiates radially for the sake of argument).

Where does the potential felt from this distribution appear to come from at any time t in the viewers refference frame?

Uber legendary points as well if you can tell me why as well :D

Go.

OOO, not bad. I was expecting people to say from where it was the light was sent from it... Which unfortunatly is wrong.

The answer is actually from where it is now. But of course that is not where it appears to be when seeing the light from it. Although, that might not bake your noodle as much as it did mine when i first heard it....

Back