Riponian Rally

A_S

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
First time in yorkshire for me, and it was great. Some shots from the weekend. Tried to find a location with a lot of variety then promptly left my EF to RF converter in the car on a lens I was planning to use for Astro the night before... that limited me to a 100-500 for the day, so couldn't get some of the wide angle slow shutter stuff I wanted to do at the hairpin...

5G4A7571.jpg5G4A8498.jpg5G4A7416.jpg5G4A7249.jpg5G4A7280-Edit.jpg5G4A7472.jpg5G4A7613-Edit.jpg5G4A7679.jpg5G4A7752.jpg5G4A7772.jpg5G4A8079.jpg5G4A8341.jpg5G4A8349-Edit.jpg5G4A8459.jpg

Super

Reactions: A_S
Really nice set. Good variety of views, all nice and sharp and nicely processed

Reactions: A_S
Thanks, I'll def be going back up to yorkshire!

Some super shots there - I particularly like the first one.

Thinking of going to the Malcolm Wilson rally in a few weeks. What is parking and access like at these events?

Some super shots there - I particularly like the first one.

Thinking of going to the Malcolm Wilson rally in a few weeks. What is parking and access like at these events?

generally you park on a forest track and walk to the stage - depending on what time you get there depends how far. shouldnt be more than 5-10 mins, but access good and easy. access routes will all be on the rally website, and once you know where the access point is, Its best to research the roads around the access points and stick a close postcode in close by. From that point it should be signposted on the road with orange arrows

Its a difficult one to answer though because as i've been going for 20+ years its just normal.

Back