River North Esk

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
I just enjoyed the atmosphere when I was taking this. The light drizzle I felt added to it. Typical Scottish weather :)
The rocks were all covered in a thin coating of ice making it very "interesting" getting about.
rock_pool2.jpg

Nice shot. Where on the Esk is that and any decent wildlife there? I'm not too far away(y)

Nice shot. Where on the Esk is that and any decent wildlife there? I'm not too far away(y)
Some Long Tailed Tits was all I saw this morning. If you go out from Edzell towards Gannochy Bridge / Glen Esk road. Before you cross the bridge a wee road turns off left beside some buildings. Follow that road for maybe 2-3 miles & you will find it more or less below you on a wee bridge. Good car parking there too. There should be Otters about as I did find some old spraint.

Cheers min. I'll hae a dander doon at wy some day seen.(y)(y)

Another nice image sawman, cannot fault it, just wish i was there..

regards

This pushes the buttons for me, good composition and you have captured the atmosphere of the place, even down to the brown peaty water....(y)

Really like that. Composition is spot on, and the whole image is tack sharp. the fog in the top left suits well as well. Acts to soften the distance well :)

Need to find me some locations like this!

Thank you all. I am always happy when people are enjoying my pictures. Makes all that slithering about on those icy rocks worth while!

Back