Roadtrip to Norway...

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Good Evening.

I went to Norway on the 'Scally Rally' - basically, a drive to the arctic circle in a banger car not costing more than £100. Anyway, I made it in an old Jag.

I took a few photos on the way, I didn't stop much, and most of these were out of the sunroof whilst the car was moving!!

I don't know anything about landscape photography, so an comments would be appreciated.

635860487_fjg2Z-L.jpg

635860596_Qq6QW-L.jpg

635860831_oTsGF-L.jpg

635860843_sg58M-L.jpg

635860845_LeNCd-L.jpg

635860991_kDEjp-L.jpg

That sounds like a fantastic idea! I wonder if I could trust my old Honda Civic to get me there and back :D Just out of interest.. what was the fuel bill like? Which way did you drive/ferry?

wow there are some amazing scenes and looks very pieceful well done its the sort of placsesi would like to go to

You could have had some amazing photos there if you'd bothered to stop and take a few minutes to do them properly. Bit of a wasted opportunity for photography though I bet it was a fun trip. I'd love to follow that route (with stops!).

Just checked your link - maybe you weren't allowed to stop en route on your trip??

Last edited:
Andrew ("awp" took the words right out of my keyboard) - from a photography standpoint you missed a wonderful opportunity to capture some spectacular scenery. Nevertheless, I'm sure you had a fabulous trip.

Thanks for all your comments, I was mainly a passenger on the trip so stops weren't an option so had to do my best jumping out of the sun roof!

I would love to go back on a photography trip, but don't think I like paying £8 per pint and £25 for a pizza. :thumbsdown:

There's always the cruise around the Fjords which would be fantastic though...

Back