Critique ROARRRRRRRRRR

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Out and about today I saw this large ant and got a few shots fired off and not until
I'd uploaded the photos I saw this 1st shot and had a chuckle and it made me think of a lion roar but only smaller :D
View attachment 36337 View attachment 36338
Thanks for looking and any c&c is welcome.
PS I know the eyes are oof, the focus is on the jaws

Last edited:
Crap title, good pics. Maybe need more dof for the eyes but getting there.

Crap title, good pics. Maybe need more dof for the eyes but getting there.
Made you reply and as I said in thread, the focus is on the jaws.
But thanks Brian :)

Didn't read it, just looked at the pics, which proves I'm right, as ever:)

Reminds me of a dog trying to figure out what you're saying to it, when it tilts its head. I like those, not bothered about the rest of it not being in focus, awesome little beastie

:agree:

Though if you do have one with the eyes in focus could stack them in.... :D
Thanks Bryn, I'll haves look at my photos and if I have one I'll send them to you to stack as I can't work out how to do stacks. :)

Thanks Bryn, I'll haves look at my photos and if I have one I'll send them to you to stack as I can't work out how to do stacks. :)

No worries as long as you hand full copyright over to me :LOL::ROFLMAO: only joking send them across and I'll do them :D

Reminds me of a dog trying to figure out what you're saying to it, when it tilts its head. I like those, not bothered about the rest of it not being in focus, awesome little beastie
Cheer Carl, it's the same when a French person talks to me, I tilt my head, ain't got a clue what they say but it looks good lol

Yep I like these a lot, not something you see every day (y)
Insects are amazing in close up

Back