Robin and Chaffinch Added Blue Tit

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Popped out in the garden briefly this morning, first time for a while and discovered I now have a Chaffinch that has found the fly-by feeding station, so that is a first for me. Thanks for looking

Redit.jpg

Chaff.jpg

editb-1.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant as usual! My only criticism would be to clone out the bit of food infront of the chaffinch? Apart from that, can't fault them!

Brilliant as usual! My only criticism would be to clone out the bit of food infront of the chaffinch? Apart from that, can't fault them!

Smack my wrist Barry :LOL:, all done and I cleaned up around its gob as well (y)

A couple of nice shots - I really like the pose and the framing on the Wobbin. (y)

Another excellent set Rich - lovely detail and pose in 1 & 4.

Lol it didn't take anything away from the image! It was just a bit distracting!

The added blue tit is superb! Lovely and sharp!

Excellent work Rich :clap: your getting some good settings and perches :)

Well done, super duper images :)

However my only crit would be is that have you used the blur tool in the robin shot, because there is an abrupt line where the branch its sitting on is sharp and not sharp. Its not a gradual thing. Just looks a bit odd.

Lol it didn't take anything away from the image! It was just a bit distracting!
:LOL:
The added blue tit is superb! Lovely and sharp!

Excellent work Rich :clap: your getting some good settings and perches :)
Thanks Ant
Well done, super duper images :)

However my only crit would be is that have you used the blur tool in the robin shot, because there is an abrupt line where the branch its sitting on is sharp and not sharp. Its not a gradual thing. Just looks a bit odd.

No flies on you Sarah :LOL: This one was indeed not the original I posted up, cold an miserable out there I had a play about. I did spot it myself after uploading it and thought :thinking::thinking: Na!! who is going to spot that :razz::razz: ;)

The blur on the Robin looks a little un-natural, perhaps if it only extended half as far from the bottom corner and was feathered in a bit more then it would look out of place as much, at the moment, whilst the blue stops where it is, the DOF would mean that some of the robin as it projects in to the plane should also be out of focus slightly... maybe its just me. Great picture though - I look at it and expect it to say Merry Xmas on the top in snow writting, defo Christmas card material (y)

The Chaffinch is spot on, I think I would have cropped the Blue Tit slightly differently, either removing the cloned/blured bit at the bottom and / or moving the bird to the right slightly so it was looking in to the space at the left. Again great capture :)

Great shots, sharp as sharp can be and great poses. You need to crop the bottom off the blue tit pic though ;)

Thanks all, points noted on the cropping.

Back