robin and long tailed tit

Name
westley
Edit My Images
Yes
caught these today, the LTT had a bit of NR in lightroom and was a bit OOF but never the less it's a first for me...

IMG_7506-2.jpg

IMG_7523-3.jpg

thanks for looking :D

Robin the the better of the two with nice colours; I think your use of vignetting as a border as a bit OTT though and detracts from the picture :)

I'd agree with liking the Robin as the better of the two - nice pic! Likewise the vignetting, for me, detracts from the other pictures.

Heh :LOL: Better than the #2 as much sharper - but the vignetting is just my pref and I might just be weird :nuts:

Sorry, but I feel the vignetting is spoiling what are essentially good pictures, they look too much like candy box lid pictures to me. Overlooking that, the second LTT is the better and second to the robin for me (y)

^^^^^What they said^^^^^

Do love the robin.... really good detail on that little fella

Not so keen on number 2... it's a little busy and.... the vignette is distracting...

But I do like number 3 a lot.

Gotta love dem birds! :)

Last edited:
i like the vignette on no2 i think it wood look good as a birthday card , robins are always great to photo they seem to pose for you

i was over a local park feeding the ducks, kept a slice or two back and threw it out for these guys, very curious birds, both the robin and LTT was feeding from it back and forth from the branch, i was crouching down for a bit and gradually worked my way closer, ended up moving backwards for the robin shot as i was closer than my minimum focus distance for my lens.. :LOL:

anyway, reeled a few shots of each off then batteries went low in my camera, so had to head home to charge.. :(

Nice Robin shot, but the vignetting on the LTT is not for me, I think plain and simple tends to show birds off to their best.

Gordon

Back