Greengrass
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
C & C welcome as always.

Robin

3581572151_c34aff5843_o.jpg

....and Robbing. Jackdaws, of course, are supposed to like stealing shiny objects!

3582382318_9a1ac6ce15_o.jpg

Very nice catch of the Jackdaw Keith - lovely feather tone & detail.

On my monitor the Robin appears very soft around the eyes -nice detail down the body though.

Very nice catch of the Jackdaw Keith - lovely feather tone & detail.

On my monitor the Robin appears very soft around the eyes -nice detail down the body though.

Thanks. You're right about the softness......I'll have to try a sharpen later. It snuck up on me and caught me unawares and it was a little to close for my 70-300mm lens at the time, so had to move quickly!

Superb shot of the Jackdaw (been wondering what that was sitting in my feeder ;)..) The Robin does look a bit odd.

Superb shot of the Jackdaw (been wondering what that was sitting in my feeder ;)..) The Robin does look a bit odd.

Robin looks a little fuzzy around the head to me but the Jackdaw is lovely and that background really sets him (or her) off (y)

Glad you like the Jackdaw.

You're right about the Robin.......I've just tried to sharpen it up a bit, but I can't get it right, so I'll just put this one down to experience!!

Looks like a bit of camera shake on the Robin which is a pity when you are that close. Love the Jackdaw though.

Nice jackdaw Keith (y) the robin is a little soft around the eye.

Nice captures Keith.the jackdaw is my fav,thank you

Thank you.

Looks like a bit of camera shake on the Robin which is a pity when you are that close. Love the Jackdaw though.

Yes......buggered up the robin. Glad you like the Jackdaw though.

Nice jackdaw Keith (y) the robin is a little soft around the eye.

Thanks for comments. Agree about the Robin:bang:

Back