Robin Photos

Name
Natasha Balletta
Edit My Images
No
Hi These are my first photos taken with the D300 (the photos are handheld and were taken in Manual mode), still finding my way round the camera (having a new camera is like starting over lol), for now I'm having fun experimenting with the D300 and getting to grips with it :). The robin is always a joy to photograph because of his character (he's definitely the most photogenic bird in the garden lol).

Comments welcome.

Last edited:
Lovely shots..............enjoy your D300, it's an excellent camera(y)

Two lovely captures Natasha, and hope you enjoy capturing lots more bird shots as nice as your Robin with your new Camera.... (y)

John

Nice shots Nat! Robins do take some resisting don't they? :D

Nice shots. D300 can't beat it it's just brilliant. Just a small crit, decrease your DOF (smaller F stop number) as the BG stands out to much.

Hi Thank you for your comment and advice, I really appreciate it :). Just checked settings, I set the aperture to F5.6 so the background was less distracting :) but didn't do very well, still finding my way round the camera (it's my first week using the D300), that's my excuse :LOL: I agree it is a great camera, even though I'm still getting to grips with it, I really enjoy the camera and look forward to taking photos with it.

Last edited:
Back