Robin.

Edit My Images
Yes
This is the best I could manage down at our bird spot today. Got loads of shots of geese and ducks but the little birds just don't want to play :(

robin11.jpg

Fuji S5600
1/250 sec
F/3.6
ISO 200
Aperture Priority

Just cropped and USMed.

All my images seem to be coming out at 64kb when I resize them, and I can't work out why. Is it from cropping, or am I just resizing them the wrong way? :shrug:

All my images seem to be coming out at 64kb when I resize them, and I can't work out why. Is it from cropping, or am I just resizing them the wrong way?

:thinking:

without knowing what you do mate its hard to say.
can you give a brief description of what you do someone might be able to point you in another direction then...:shrug:

as for the shot not bad but imho it looks alitlle to busy on the top of the post
just imo though

If it's any help Ewan - the way I resize is first of all reduce the file to 800 pixels on the longest side as the first step (after any cropping obviously.)

Then go 'Save As' and specify jpeg as the format when you should get the option to set the amount of compression for the saved file. I set the file size to as close to 160kb as possible - then save. :)

:agree:

thats me to mate.

:naughty:

(y) hopefully keep alittle more quality in the shots now mate .. look forward to seeing the new ones(y)

I dunno about that - there's not usually much quality there in the first place :LOL:

AWWW! that's a bit harsh, they usually loads better than my shots! :LOL:

Back