Daily Robs 365 for 2013 / 2014

Name
robert
Edit My Images
No
Ok so i have decided to do a mad thing and jump into the deep end..... :wacky:

I have never done anything like this or even contemplated it so i think im in for a rough ride.

I will begin this on July 1st, i thought as its a little short notice for my self i should give myself a week to ponder my madness.

Im doing this to try and find my spark again which i feel i am losing. I am a big fan of PP so expect some photoshop wizardry.

I expect there will be a lot of :bang:

Please CC my images, tell me if they are **** and how i can improve them.

I will be posting to my Flickr and i have started a Blog so feel free to follow me there, i always follow back.

Good luck Rob & welcome to the place we like to call "Sunshine Haven" (sounds so much nicer than the mad house).

Good luck with your 365, I've been going now since 1st January & am still enjoying mine.

Looking forward to seeing your images.

Yay! Fresh blood!

Good luck Rob, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Haha you know that!!! I will take a stab in the dark...... My pants are bigger than yours! Lol

Now rob....a gentleman does not discuss his pants ... Just like he doesn't reveal the ladies names of who he borrows underwear off of for shots ...!!

Just relax, some days you will be panicking like mad that you have no ideas & other days you will have several ideas. Trick is to write down the spare ideas for the panic days. Although if outdoor shots, sods law the weather will be wrong for them.

Just relax, some days you will be panicking like mad that you have no ideas & other days you will have several ideas. Trick is to write down the spare ideas for the panic days. Although if outdoor shots, sods law the weather will be wrong for them.

Great idea, i have just walked past something and my creative juices flowed so i jotted them down on my iphone notes :)

cheers whipspeed

Subscribed and looking forward to the start of your challenge. Good luck.

ty jakeT i hope i don't disappoint

Brilliant! Glad you went with a selfy to kick things off, and a very cool one at that. Looking forward to tomorrow's effort now :)

Straight in with a SP, good too see who we're following! It's a great capture. Love the contrast.

Nice one & a proper Monday morning feeling. Really good start Robert, good luck with the next 364 shots :)

Brilliant! Glad you went with a selfy to kick things off, and a very cool one at that. Looking forward to tomorrow's effort now :)

Ty all, im looking forward to taking tomorrows shot :)

I still need to work on my lighting thou :bonk:

I still need to work on my lighting thou :bonk:

The lighting on you in that image is spot on. I like the contrast. The only thing I would suggest is, if you are going for a "morning" shot, I would imagine the overall scene to be a bit brighter. Just reduce the shutter speed to let more ambient light in and brighten the background.

Two very nicely executed selfies to start you off... The first i was sure i could hear a sigh or a grumble...quite an expression..well done!

Another brilliant one - clever idea with the time (y) It would be cool to do a 365 just of selfies ;)

Back