rock climbing

Edit My Images
Yes
Well this is my first post and my first upload of a picture. im scott and have been into photography since just before christmas. I'm a rock climber so most of my pics are people dangling from chunks of rock :)
this pic is me soloing dunkleys eliminate in burbage valley (peak district)
n680545064_1950772_3966.jpg
[/IMG]

Quick Links > Upload photos from the menubar.

Make sure they are the right size too!

Lol - if that is a picture you have taken and that is also you dangling from a bit of rock then you must have used a very long timer! :)

Haha yeah it is me. I set my camera up and told my sister 'when i start climbing keep pushing this button' lol. Twas an awesome day. The sky was real bright and it kept fading the top of the rock out. Any ideas? Im a beginner so any help is greatly appreciated.

How old is your sister?? You climb the rock and sort out an anchor, then get your sister safely half way up the rock to take some close ups of you climbing.

I think that you need to be close enough so see the grazes on your knees and the sweat on your brow!

How old is your sister?? You climb the rock and sort out an anchor, then get your sister safely half way up the rock to take some close ups of you climbing.

I think that you need to be close enough so see the grazes on your knees and the sweat on your brow!

Yeah i tried to get her to do that. She really didnt fancy the idea of dangling on a rope. My sister is 20. Plus i didn't have a rope or any gear with me apart from my shoes and chalk. So it was just me and the rock. The exposure on that climb is amazing!

Back