Roe Buck and Coypu

Ii adore Roe Glynn and that's alovely lovely frame we did a bit of "drive by" roe image making. whilst mending from that blummin virus, well .in other words I was too lazy and weak to stalk so drove around in campy van and got passed the lens and camera by my dutiful assistant.ahh the shame of it all :ROFLMAO:

Glynn tell me is this UK roe or French.we both seem to think it's in some way different to what we see, but who knows

II do like the coypu image too bro it's just roe are so special to me and I love it when someone shares them here

Ta muchly

stu

Ii adore Roe Glynn and that's alovely lovely frame we did a bit of "drive by" roe image making. whilst mending from that blummin virus, well .in other words I was too lazy and weak to stalk so drove around in campy van and got passed the lens and camera by my dutiful assistant.ahh the shame of it all :ROFLMAO:

Glynn tell me is this UK roe or French.we both seem to think it's in some way different to what we see, but who knows

II do like the coypu image too bro it's just roe are so special to me and I love it when someone shares them here

Ta muchly

stu

Thanks Stu,

This was in my garden, here in the Dordogne. - I was standing in the open (albeit in camo), next to the lake, so amazed that it had'nt spotted me, before I spotted him! - Of course, I then had to turn around with the tripod, to be able to capture a few images of him, before he 'legged it'.

Glad that you are getting 'out & about' and hope that you both soon make a full recovery........Mind you, must be great to be able to use your fantastic 'camper' as a hide! (y)

Cheers
Glynn

Last edited:
Camper is wicked stu don't really like the POV from window shooting but falling out of bed nabbing cloths and lying on the deck with a hare right there is a bit glampy for me..normally I suffer for my art. I honestly made pics in me socks recently no time to put shoes on

.makes me giggle Glynn :D

Back