Rollie 80s b and w film

its made by agfa sold as rollie,do infared aswell rated at 400 and some other films,have a look on firstcall website

Treat it as FP4 and you'll be OK but allow for the difference in ASA (125 and 80). I do my Rollei 100 at the same times/strengths as I would FP4 but that's so I get a bit of contrast.

Arthur

AGFA don't make film anymore, 80s is supposed to be similar to the now discontinued AGFA APX100.
The Rollei retro films are manufactured by MACO and I'm guessing maybe 80s is a replacement for 100...:shrug:
The data sheet recommends the Rollei RHS & RLS developers, but it also says it can be developed successfully in all standard developers.
MDC doesn't give too many options for 80s but I would have thought the data given for retro 100 won't be far off..:)

Whatever, back to the OP's question eh?treat it same as any other bw film really. I have found it does rather well pushed a little for that raunchy/rough look...

3-25-2010_006-800.jpg

3-25-2010_024-800.jpg

I've just deleted the link but rather than search for it again if you go to the AG Photographic page selling this film they have a link to a rather comprehensive pdf about developing it.

... and by way of dragging this thread kicking and screaming back out into the light of day - does anyone have a spare 127 spool they can let me have before I go spend pennies on proper 127 film at near £6 a roll? If I can run a roll of 35mm through the camera and it looks OK I'm good to go on the proper stuff... which again is Rollei 80s

Back