Ronda, Andalucía

Image one is nice, but I bet as a mono its better....be brave....
Two, nice and I do not mind the light but you could bump the contrast up, or move the brightness down....
Three, shallow DOF. This sort of shot does nothing for me, sorry
Four, the bull, great, but as one, there is a mono image here too. The people in the back ground are an irritant, but its nice
Five and six, my sort of shots. Great and six has a lovely rick blue sky. Did you use a polarising filter?

Image one is nice, but I bet as a mono its better....be brave....
Two, nice and I do not mind the light but you could bump the contrast up, or move the brightness down....
Three, shallow DOF. This sort of shot does nothing for me, sorry
Four, the bull, great, but as one, there is a mono image here too. The people in the back ground are an irritant, but its nice
Five and six, my sort of shots. Great and six has a lovely rick blue sky. Did you use a polarising filter?

Thanks for the comments. I've not got a polarising filter to use. (y)

Hi Ricardo.
I've been to Ronda, amazing place, that gorge is spectactular. I guess you were there at the height of the day, the sun looks very harsh.
the bullring shot makes you feel it is massive (just what is that red on the floor ???)
Pity you couldn't do a self-portrait standing in the middle!

Hi Ricardo.
I've been to Ronda, amazing place, that gorge is spectactular. I guess you were there at the height of the day, the sun looks very harsh.
the bullring shot makes you feel it is massive (just what is that red on the floor ???)
Pity you couldn't do a self-portrait standing in the middle!

The sun was very harsh indeed, that last shot was taken at 12:31, so the bullring was full of very bright light (the floor) and dark shadows, the seating. The best way to process that image was to HDR it from 3 bracketed images.
Actually my wife did take a photo of me standing in the middle. but it's naff :LOL:

The red is the paint of the 2 circles that every bullring features. Very faded now because it's been a few weeks since the last bullfight.

Thanks for the comments (y)

Back