Rosario144 52 for 2010

Name
Rosario
Edit My Images
No
Yet another 52 virgin here, but willing to give it a shot. I'll try and comment on as many other 52's as i can, good luck to all taking part.

Struggled this week to take a photo for the curves theme, (work and family) but i managed this one. Try to do better next week.

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Welcome Rosario, you will get plenty of support along the way. Look forward to seeing your first challange.

Welcome Rosario,

As a fellow Sony Alpha user and a700 user I look forward to some interaction over the coming year.

Good Luck

Andy

Struggled this week to take a photo for the curves theme, (work and family) but i managed this one. Hope fit the theme. Try to do better next week.

That is a nice composition which fits the theme really well, and you have nailed the focus nicely. It just looks a bit washed out on my monitor, though - a little over exposed, maybe?

A good start to teh 52 Rosario. Clearly curved, the DOF and focus work well. Looks like a bit of dust upper right though.

For someone who struggled that's a really nice idea that's been well executed. Focus is spot on with a good use of dof. Plenty of curves. I like (y)

Hi Rosario :wave:

That works well for me. Nice interpretation of the theme and the focus on the end of the stalk is spot on.

This is just a personal preference, but for me the narrow DOF is just a little too extreme. I'd like to see a bit more of the stalk in focus and some more detail in the dimple in the top of the apple. I think it might have helped to capture a little more of the skin's texture and add a bit more impact to the shot.

As I said, just a personal preference rather than anything wrong, and for a week when you struggled I think you've pulled off a lovely first shot (y)

Back